10-15-2016 03:41 AM - edited 10-15-2016 05:15 AM
My device is only a week old and not I'm sure if there's any connection to it but this problem started after installing Office 365.
- I have to manually switch modes since it does NOT ask before switching
- Keyboard/touchpad is still active after flipping beyond 180 degrees and only deactivates when fully folded
- 'When this device automatically switches tablet mode on or off' is set to 'Always ask me before switching'
- Tried installing this Mode Control driver but to no avail.
- On screen keyboard and screen rotation work fine
Would appreciate any advice with this issue. Thanks guys 🙂
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-18-2016 11:57 AM - last edited on 10-18-2016 03:48 PM by Majestic
Mod's Comment: Please be advised that bumping your post is only allowed after 3 days. Any bumps sooner will be removed as they unfairly move new postings farther down the list. Thanks!
10-20-2016 03:32 AM
10-20-2016 08:13 AM - edited 10-20-2016 08:14 AM
..aannndd it worked! Just had to simply click the 'Start' button on the ymc service. I thought it will automatically run when I installed it.
Thanks for the help Matt!
03-02-2017 02:21 PM
I have the same problem and have downloaded ymc and checked in services and it is switched on but hasn't resolved the issue. Any other suggestions please??