Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess14
What's DOS?
Views: 1,732
Message 1 of 9

Yoga 520 Active Pen

I've just purchased a Active Pen to use with my Yoga 520 however nothing happens when I try and use it. I've tried downloading the Active Pen for Windows 10 (64-bit) software and restarting my laptop but still nothing happens.

Is there anything else I need to do to make the software compatible or to set up the pen?

Thanks!

csev
Fanfold Paper
Views: 152
Message 2 of 9

Re: Yoga 520 Active Pen

i have the same laptop and active pen that came with yoga520. However; pen is not clicking. When i get close to screen with pen; the marker appears as rhombus shape. But when i touch to screen with pen, nothing happens. I installed all the drivers, updates and did configurations. How can i solve this.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 147
Message 3 of 9

Hi Jess14! Welcome to our forums community. Could you provide to us the model or part number of the pen? Did the pen worked with other devices? Do you have other active open that you can try on the laptop?

@csev, have you checked the battery?

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

csev
Fanfold Paper
Views: 133
Message 4 of 9

yes i double and triple checked the battery. It is fine working. In attachment you can see what i meant better.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 125
Message 5 of 9

We'd like to take a closer look. Could you provide us the model number of the pen that came with your computer?

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

csev
Fanfold Paper
Views: 122
Message 6 of 9

it is Lenovo Active Pen 5T70J3309

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 119
Message 7 of 9

Based from the video, it may be an issue with the button. Have you also tested it with a drawing application?

csev
Fanfold Paper
Views: 118
Message 8 of 9

yes i tried several drawing and note taking apps. None is working. Maybe the tip be broken. How can i replace it 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 114
Message 9 of 9

You can reach out to our team for warranty claims/replacement of the pen. Here's the support phone number list https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors