30 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga 530 14ARR - AMD Ryzen 5 -Mode control problem

2019-12-08, 11:50 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem:

When I start flip my yoga to tablet mode (360°) everything work fine, it disable the keyboard and the touchpad, enable the screen rotation when I reach the flip mode.

But under the last some degrees (so less,where the hinges can hold the screen in the angle) before the screen reach the 360°, it turn back to desktop mode, enable the keyboard and touchpad, and disable the screen rotaion.

Windows and drivers are up to date

Please help me

Solved! See the solution
Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 530 14ARR - AMD Ryzen 5 -Mode control problem

2019-12-10, 13:57 PM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

When did the issue start? Were there any changes or updates prior the issue? You could try restarting the Yoga mode services. 

1. Press Windows + R then type services.msc

2. Look for YMC or Yoga mode control

3. Disable the YMC then restart the computer

4. Once restarted, go back to services then re-enable the YMC

5. Install the updated YMC driver:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-530-14arr/downloads/DS504952

Update us how it goes.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

12-08-2019

HU

30 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 530 14ARR - AMD Ryzen 5 -Mode control problem

2019-12-10, 17:34 PM
Hi Auxen,

I got this Laptop last week. This isn't the first Lenovo Yoga in the company, The other one is the intel version of this 530 series.

I made a windows update, and after a driver update (everything from your site except the GPU driver). After this come the first test, I want make a quick sketch on a meeting and I saw to it change back from tablet mode to desktop mode, when I push the lid to the back of the chase.

I tried driver reinstall, I downloaded, the Lenovo recovery and I made it, after install everything again and nothing work. After I write this shor post here.

I made what you said, and this time it work, but it has a lil time, before I made the fully 360° to it change back to desktop mode, but when the Lid touch the back of the other side it change back to tablet mode and disable the keyboard and the touchpad too.

I hope to It will work after this.

Thank you for the help

BB
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save