Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
expansion
What's DOS?
Views: 437
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 530-14ARR shutting down delay by sound card

so i got my Yoga 530-14ARR about 2 weeks ago and after i updated all the driver from the website i got problems with shutting down and sleeping.

i takes about one and a half minute to go to sleep and thats after the screen turns off.

the keyboard lights stay on and the fan keeps running.

i found out that if i disable the Realtek audio device in device manager then it starts working correctly but i have no audio Smiley Sad

i tried the microsoft driver and the one from the lenovo support but no luck.

and i have reinstalled windows and used all the supplied drivers but still happends.

hope someone has a solution.

pad92
What's DOS?
Views: 409
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 530-14ARR shutting down delay by sound card

since 04 Mar 2019 there is a new BIOS update available: 7QCN38WW
Maybe this fix your Problem 🤷‍♂️

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/de/de/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-530-14ikb/81ek/81e...
expansion
What's DOS?
Views: 406
Message 3 of 4

i all ready have 8MCN50WW wat was the latest and the link you send was for the intel model.

bergywonderland
Fanfold Paper
Views: 275
Message 4 of 4

Did you get this fixed?

I temporarily fixed it by uninstalling the realtek and just having Windows HD Audio, but now Windows keeps reinstalling the crappy realtek driver over and over even though I've told it not to in registry and group policy and other options.

I CANNOT stop Windows installing device drivers automatically and it is driving me crazy -  everytime it will find a rubbish update that prevents my computer from shutting down or restarting, meaning I need to hard reset.

microsoft, and Lenovo, pull your fingers out and update the drivers on your driverstore, which also have this issue.

It's NOT good enough.

Can anyone tell me what version of Realtek we have on the yoga 530 14arr?  Then maybe I can find better drivers as Lenovo obviously can't

Admin note; post edited in accordance with the Community Guidelines. Keep it Clean!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors