11-07-2019

IT

4 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga 530-14ARR stylus lag and other problems

2019-11-07, 20:54 PM

Hi, i have a Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR with ryzen 5 2500u. I use it mostly to take notes at university with my stylus (lenovo active pen 1), but i'm having some issues with it. 

When I write with my stylus (in onenote or other apps like that) sometimes the pen strokes lag a bit, it changes color of the pen automatically or doesn't want to erase. 

I looked around the internet and i found that there's some issues with the pen drivers for my laptop. I found that someone has solved the problem using the yoga 530-14IKB pen's driver. I tried to install that driver and the problem disappear, but they cause me other problems like the computer doesn't want to wake up after the sleep mode. 

Do you know how to solve the problem? 

This problem is really annoying me because is very difficult to take notes when the stylus doesn't work properly

Thanks, Mirko 

Options

2 Posts

11-07-2019

IT

4 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 530-14ARR stylus lag and other problems

2019-11-07, 23:06 PM

I finally made it work properly! I'm writing this so if someone has the same problem of mine can try this.

As I said before, active pen drivers for YOGA 530-14IKB work better but they cause some issues.

After many research, I found that the file causing the issues is C:/Windows/System32/drivers/WacHIDrouterISD.sys

So here's what I've done: 

1) Install YOGA 530-14ARR active pen driver: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/ksy602af.exe

2) Copy the file C:/DRIVERS/Active Pen/64/WacHIDrouterISD.sys and paste it on the desktop

3) erase this folder C:/DRIVERS/Active Pen

4) go to Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Human Interface Device (HID) and search for Lenovo Pen Device, than right click and unistall it. (Now the touch screen will not work but don't worry, it will be fixed soon)

5) erase this file  C:/Windows/System32/drivers/WacHIDrouterISD.sys

6) install this driver https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/jmyo05af089l.exe

7) repeat step 4.

8) go to  C:/Windows/System32/drivers/ and erase WacHIDrouterISD.sys and WacHIDrouterISDU.sys

9) copy the WacHIDrouterISD.sys put on the desktop before and paste it in  C:/Windows/System32/drivers/

10) in the device management rescan for new devices, reboot and enjoy your fully working pen! 

this worked for me, I hope it may be helpful for someone 

Options

4 Posts

07-21-2019

IT

7 Signins

56 Page Views

• Views: 56
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Yoga 530-14ARR stylus lag and other problems

2020-04-02, 12:53 PM

Hi, I've followed the steps you described, it works fine now but there's a problem, everytime the notebook goes in stand-by the pen stops working and I have to reboot the notebook. Did you have this problem too? I don't know how to resolve it.

Thanks.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save