Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MilanS
Paper Tape
Views: 266
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 530 14IKB bad response of Active pen in Photoshop CS6

Hello, I have a little bit problem with my active pen response on my Yoga, in Photoshop CS6 64bit. In other applications there is all right, but in PS some of strokes are made in just one size.. I don't know where i have to search for solution, in hardware, software? battery in my pen is new.. Active pen and option of drawing on display was reason why I've bought this product, now I have some time to solve it, or return that notebook to the shop, so please help me, thx

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 237
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 530 14IKB bad response of Active pen in Photoshop CS6

Hello,

I do not have either product so I probably won't be much help, but just to confirm, are you using the compatible pen?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-530-14IKB-active-pen-compatibi...

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

MilanS
Paper Tape
Views: 211
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 530 14IKB bad response of Active pen in Photoshop CS6

Thank you, for your answer, but deep in tabs with technical informations is that exactly this model supports active pen. It'll be really helpful to find out what will do active pen 2, or another piece ov this version, but that is another story. Have a nice day

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors