Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edisg
Paper Tape
Views: 230
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 700-141SK Phantom touches on screen

Hi everyone,

I am experience a lot of problems with the touch screen on my Yoga 700 14. At least once a day I am getting ghost touches, i.e. it starts thinking that the screen is being pressed when it isn't. It closes windows, opens the keyboard and types, etc

Is there any solution to this besides calling support and having them replace the screen/other parts?

I look around and see lots of people having similar problems, but no answers as to what the hell is going on with the yoga touch displays. Anyone know?

Thanks

Guru
Views: 229
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 700-141SK Phantom touches on screen

Try this firmware update if you have an LG panel: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/HT103512

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

bryanak
Punch Card
Views: 140
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 700-141SK Phantom touches on screen

@EricX wrote:

Try this firmware update if you have an LG panel: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/HT103512

dear:

my motebook is Yoga 710-15IKB Laptop (ideapad)

I have the same problem with this,would you help me to fix this problem thank you .

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors