Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingdippy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 553
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 700-14ISK VGA Driver not installing

Hello,

Just received this laptop yesterday and liking it so far. Trying to update as many drivers as possible which lenovo seems to make difficult with their own customs one. One of the drivers is the Intel HD Graphics one, which provides an error when i do a solution centre scan - forget this issue for a sec, apparently this is a false positive but is fixed by newer drivers.

When I go to install the latest Intel VGA driver for my machine (updated 12/8/16), i get through the installation and then get an error message when it finishes up telling me the 

"The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturor"

Of course when i go to install one direct from intel I also get this message. I'm not sure what to do from here? Why is the driver on the Lenovo website not recognised? The driver remains on an old version (now over a year old). Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

kingdippy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 499
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 700-14ISK VGA Driver not installing

Bump? Can anyone help me with this please?

keith345
Fanfold Paper
Views: 300
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 700-14ISK VGA Driver not installing

I have just found the same problem trying to install VGA driver latest version 20.19.15.4454 from the Lenovo support site on my Yoga 500-14ISK

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors