Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NF_DPME
Paper Tape
Views: 1,974
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 700 14ISK - ghost touches

A couple of months ago we bought 14 computers Yoga 700-14ISK (with integrated GeForce), and most of them are concerned with the ghost touches problem.

It really causes troubles when your computer becomes crazy displaying a powerpoint presentation in front of a group of customers.

I downloaded all the recent drivers on the Lenovo website, but it did not solved the issue, ghost touch still appear.

So whan can we/you do to solve it?

Thank you.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,963
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 700 14ISK - ghost touches

Check this thread:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-700-14-ghost-touches/m-p/22394...

It appears that you will need a firmware update, rather than a driver update.

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Diegofinal
Paper Tape
Views: 992
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 700 14ISK - ghost touches

Hello. I have the same problem of phantom touches on the screen of my Yoga 710-14IKB Laptop, but the monitor is not LG, so it does not apply the published firmware update for LG monitors. Any solution to this problem?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors