Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
poderyte
Paper Tape
Views: 322
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 700 Graphics driver problems

Before buying Yoga 700 I didn't realised that it could be such a problem which couldn't be officialy solved. As for many other people, I get mathematical operations failure on Solution Center for my Graphics hardware. People are writting about it in forums for more than a year and the solution is to ignore it: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht105222

Guys, it can't be igored, because it allways runs slow and it can't handle even a browser with Facebook. 'Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware' and black view of the application. And what about blue screens 'Video TDR failure'. I have to mention that first device really scared me so I changed it to a new one. And guess what, it's absolutely the same! So it can't be a hardware problem.

What is more, suggested offical driver for this computer for Graphics doesn't even fit the system requirements (although Lenovo declaire that it does) and I had to search for a beta version, which is actually the best from the worse, because the default one is always causing blue screens and this (10.18.15.4279) does it at least rarely.

So maybe anyone can provide a REAL solution?

P.S. I am not sure if I am living in a middle of Europe, or in a middle of jungle, because Lenovo support chat is not available, call from support as well, no emails or nothing. That's kind of strange Smiley Happy

niXta
Paper Tape
Views: 270
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 700 Graphics driver problems

Is it the 14"?

I fixed my problems by upgrading to the latest found on lenovo support page; 20.19.15.4474_Custmoized_WHQL

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors