04-10-2017 06:25 PM
I have a Yoga 700 which I am having problems with, and have had since day 1. I've done a lot of research, googling, etc., but cannot find an answer. Can you help me? Especially Yoga support?
1. My display keeps turning white (normal), then dim & yellowed, and switches between the two constantly, making it flash light/dark/light/dark, etc. I think this is a "feature" called "Reader Display Mode" (or something like that). I don't need or want this "feature," but can't turn it off. I've spent much time perusing Google and trying fixes I found, but none has worked.
2. Keys "bounce" on my keyboard resulting in double letters being typed. This is a constant problem, "lookking like tthis" and making me have to go bacck and fix the problems (The double "c" in "back" was an actual instance of a key making double letters). Is there a fix short of replacing the keyboard?
My drivers are all up to date. Any help would be very much appreciated.
04-11-2017 03:00 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Try a static discharge for this, it may help to resolve the issue or at least get rid of any built up static on the motherboard.
(If the battery is internal, please just skip the remove/replace battery steps.)
1. Turn the unit off
2. Remove the battery and the Mains adapter
3. Press and hold the front power button for 30 seconds
4. Replace the battery and the Mains adapter
5. Turn the unit on as normal
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.