Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taysa
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,122
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 710-11ISK not turning on, but Power button LED is on

I have a "Yoga 710-11ISK" that is not turning on anymore. Power button LED is on but the notebook does not give any signs of life. I bought this in USA but i'm from Brazil and this notebook is different from the notebooks that are manufactured in here. I have tried turning on whith no battery, only with the cable. I've remove the SSD, WLAN, keyboard, everething that i can and nothing happens.
The motherboard heats up but doesn't turn on. I put a external keyboard (USB) and no LEDs of the keyboard turn on, and a external monitor also don't turn on. I've already pressed the power button for 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds.. and nothing happened.
I'm trying to detect if some circuit is burned but I'm having troubles finding out.
Has this happened to anyone else? Has anyone been able to fix it? Does anybody has the schematics to this notebook?

Taysa
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,057
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 710-11ISK not turning on, but Power button LED is on

No one??
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,055
Message 3 of 4

If you don't even get so much as a splash screen, then you might have a cooked motherboard. Especially if pressing the Novo button does nothing. If the Novo button works, then there's hope. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Taysa
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,052
Message 4 of 4

Doctordon, thank you for the reply.

The "Novo button" does work. That one and the power botton when is pressed, the LED light up and every part of the motherboard heats up, but it still nothing happens.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors