Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
see4u
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 710 14IKB Bluetooth malfunction

Yesterday I received new update from Windows and after reboot Bluetooth stopped working. Windows device manager does not see device at all and driver update also not working. Can you please help me solve this problem, I use bluetooth on  a daily basis and this situation is very frustrationg.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 62
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 14IKB Bluetooth malfunction

Expand "Network Adapters" to see if a Bluetooth device is listed. If so, you can uninstall it and reboot. Windows will catch the hardware and reinstall the drivers.  

If that fails, you can go into Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update > View Update History > Uninstall Updates.  Though it might be easier to just use System Restore to go back to a point before the update when you knew it was working. Windows will probably try to run the update, again, and this time it might be successful. Trust me, had to re-take more than a few updates in my time Smiley Very Happy

Good luck and keep us posted.

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
mjjones90
Serial Port
Views: 43
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 14IKB Bluetooth malfunction

I had the same problem the other day, and I think System Restore is what finally worked for me. All of my Bluetooth devices were showing up as hidden devices in Device Manager prior to that.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors