Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsalle
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,239
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 710-14IKB Camera Not Working

Hello! I have a lenovo yoga 710-14IKB and I cannot get my camera to work despite trying every single solution listed on the internet. I have updated all the drivers. I have checked to make sure camera is turned on in privacy. I have checked my f8 button (lol). My antivirus software is not blocking it. When I look at my camera driver, it says it is working properly - below is a screenshot of my device manager. When I attempt to open my computer camera, I get error message 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABE0) and then the app closes out. When I try to open my camera in other apps like skype, it says unknown error or camera not available. PLEASE HELP ME.

Do you think this may be a hardware issue? Are their any other ways I can attempt to get my camera to work that I have not tried yet? Any advice is appreciated.

cant find camera.pngeasy camera.png

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 2,153
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 710-14IKB Camera Not Working

Go to Settings > Camera and make sure it's activated for the apps that you're using

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
amoraka
What's DOS?
Views: 2,008
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 710-14IKB Camera Not Working

My case is the same but the system does not detect the camera driver.  In addition, the light that detects the activity of the camera (which is located next to the camera) does not turn on. Any solution? 

Top Kudoed Authors