cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunny1950
Paper Tape
Views: 96
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 710 15 2n1 keyboard keys changed. Why? Arrow keys and right Shift key. I can't use computer.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 71
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 15 2n1 keyboard keys changed. Why? Arrow keys and right Shift key. I can't use comput

Hi Sunny1950!

Welcome to the community forums.

Did you change the keyboard layout of your laptop recently? You can check if you still have the same keyboard layout as before by following the steps below.

1. Click the Start menu and select Settings.
2. Select Time & language.
3. Click Region & language in the left column.
4. Under Languages click the language you want as default and click Set as default.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Sunny1950
Paper Tape
Views: 53
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 15 2n1 keyboard keys changed. Why? Arrow keys and right Shift key. I can't use comput

The keyboard is fine.  My question is why the layout of the keyboard was changed.  I have been using a computer for over 35 years and typing on a standard keyboard at 100 plus words per minute is a no brainer but now that the keyboard was changed I maybe can type a 20 words per minute because I now hit the up arrow instead of the shift key.  For me the computer is worthless.  That's $ 1200 down the drain.  I have to get a computer that has the correct keyboard configuration.  I even checked into trading in the computer for a newer one and they will give me a whopping $200  credit.  What a joke.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors