Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teamkc
Paper Tape
Views: 1,888
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 710 (15) 80V5 Docking Station Compatibility

Hello. Purchase a Yoga 710 and have been trying to find a portable docking station for this laptop. Many available in the market but dont want to purchase if it wont work.

This particular laptop lacks in ports (I didnt think to look before I bought it) and have been struggling to get even one external monitor connected since most monitors being sold are either standard HDMI, not the mini hdmi port on this laptop. I had to order a HDMI mini cable to finally get an external monitor to work, but now i want to have the ease of use of plugging in my keyboard, mouse, micrphone, headset and x2 monitors so i dont have to mess with all these cables each time i move the laptop from point A to point B.

Is there a port on my laptop that will allow me to connect to a portable docking station? As mentioned, many of these are available for sale, just want to make sure I get the right one.

Chris3001
What's DOS?
Views: 1,140
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 (15) 80V5 Docking Station Compatibility

Did you ever get an answer or find a docking station?  We have the same model and are looking for a working docking station.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,133
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 (15) 80V5 Docking Station Compatibility

Hi there! Thanks for posting here in our community. 

There are no compatible Lenovo docking station for this model. You may try checking third party manufacturer and try for USB docking station. 

Thanks. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors