Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alders
Paper Tape
Views: 434
Message 1 of 7

Yoga 710 15 Touch screen and back lit stopped working after windows update

Two days ago after the windows update the touch screen stopped working and the backlit is also gone, need help to fix the issue 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 425
Message 2 of 7

Re: Yoga 710 15 Touch screen and back lit stopped working after windows update

Can try reinstalling Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook

Source: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/my/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-710-15ikb/download...

*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y530 ... Feel free to highlight any post which you have posted on the forum to me if no one have chimed in.
Alders
Paper Tape
Views: 406
Message 3 of 7

I have tried the computer reset and installed the windows again, updated the chipset drivers,ACPI drivers and scanned  the hardware in the Device manager but nothing worked

HID Complaint Touch Screen is not showing up under the Human Interface devices and also the  backlit on the keyboard has disappeared.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 401
Message 4 of 7

So weird. If you were to check device manager, are there any devices which the driver is not yet installed? (unknown devices)

Also have you installed all the Intel Chipset drivers? All the Lenovo utilities? 

**Edit to add 2nd line comment**

*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y530 ... Feel free to highlight any post which you have posted on the forum to me if no one have chimed in.
Alders
Paper Tape
Views: 382
Message 5 of 7

Hi 

I have installed all the chipset drivers and there are no unknown or hidden devices in the device manager. there is an error icom on 12C HID Device and in the properties it says A requesrt for the HID description failed and the trouble shooting isn't fixit it and the message is trouble shooting has found no solution.

HID touchscreen disappeared once before as well but when I did the system restore it showed up again but last time I did the system reset it has completly disappeared. 

Thanks for your time 

Alders
Paper Tape
Views: 351
Message 6 of 7

Is there anything  else that you want me try ?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 344
Message 7 of 7

I don't know what else I can recommend other than to do a full factory restore via Lenovo recovery. =(

*Non Lenovo employee*

Top Kudoed Authors