Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peteyk456
What's DOS?
Views: 1,188
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 710-15IKB Laptop: extreme screen flickering

Hello all--am seriously considering returning this laptop---if this cannot be resolved.  Just bought thiis laptop about a month ago.  Doesn't matter which browser I use, but within 15-20 min online it starts to flicker violently (the word that comes to mind), and also today started blacking out.  It only does this when I am online, and it doesn't matter which site I am on.  It happens with all browsers, but with IE it starts almost within minutes of going online.  I am forced to shut the browser down. I've tried the Lenovo suggested Task Manager check---but I have not downloaded any apps that might be interfering.  Literally, this laptop is brand new! I've not installed anything. I don't want to remove the battery...I shouldn't have to do all this stuff to a brand new machine. It's frustrating since I got this specifically to do online things---work, design, surf, etc. I've searched hte knowledge base and the community and cannot see anything similar except for Tablets. Any ideas anyone?  TIA, Diane

Jaac
What's DOS?
Views: 1,092
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 710-15IKB Laptop: extreme screen flickering

I am having the same exact problem. I got this lenovo 7 weeks ago for my kid at college and she is having terrible screen flickering. I have tried updating the computer and nothing. It seems like this is a main problem with this laptop because there is many complaints online. I purchase a ASUS and this Lenovo and kept the Lenovo because of a previous laptop that I have working great. Now I am regretting it and should have kept the ASUS.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,078
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 710-15IKB Laptop: extreme screen flickering

Hi there!

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums!

We understand that flickering screen is something that is really not fun to deal with at all. I did a quick search search and found some helpful articles to help us diagnose and troubleshoot this issue, as well as, a similar discussion that can help us resolve this flickering screen issue. Let's follow the steps from these articles:

Flickering screen issue on idea laptops and ThinkPad running Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

We can also try the suggested resolution sungx88 on this thread. Let us know how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors