10-16-2018 04:29 PM
Welcome to the community forums.
Could you try to test your keyboard from a third party online keyboard tester and check if the error will show on the tester? Click here http://www.keyboardtester.com/ and let us know how it goes.
10-24-2018 02:36 PM
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in resolving this issue.
- Again check the Keyboard settings, check if the region and language are all set to United States.
- Uninstall all Hotkey software (mostly used for games)
- Go to Device Manager and look for anything related to Hotkeys.
- Do System Resore, bring it back to a date or time before the issue started happening.
- Lastly, try to use either an external keyboard or a On screen keyboard.
- If it works fine with both the On screen and external keyboard it's a hardware problem then.
Here's how to do system restore: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht501548. Under solution make sure you select start to restore your PC tab.
Please let us know.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!
10-24-2018 11:10 PM
Hello! I recommend to contact our support team for repair request.