Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seakayak
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 710 does not start

I just replaced the battery on the YOGA 710  11kb.  It shows it is charging fine.  The white light is on with a very slow blink.  On mostly than turns off and on again.. Indicating the battery should have at least 80% charge.  I tried to turn on the computer by pressing the ON button and a white light shows by the button and stays lit for a short time than goes off.  I just let it sit and tried again..  The white light by the button blinks slowly a white color.  Does this indicate SLEEP mode??  How do I fix this..

seakayak
Paper Tape
Views: 67
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 710 does not start

OK.. here is an update.  Battery was fully charged overnight.  (white light on steady when plugged in wall.  Power button not blinking..  I disconnected the power cord. Pressed start button and got a single blink of the White power light.  but nothing happens.  

I disconnected the battery, pressed the ON button for 30 seconds, re connected the battery.  Same result when power button pressed.  ONE BLINK WHITE.  Any other suggestions??  I did try pressing FN and F2 after the power on button but no change.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors