Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SenYA
What's DOS?
Views: 299
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 710 i7 fan replacement

It's a well known issue that the fan of the 710 is very loud. What really annoys me is the high pitched hiss it makes, so I was wondering if there are better fans to replace the old ones.

Guru
Views: 247
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 710 i7 fan replacement

The only fan replacement for that model would be from Lenovo, since each laptop has a custom design (unlike a desktop), but issue seems like a defective fan. You can try making sure the fan blades are clean and reseat the fan. If that doesn't help (or if you can't open it), I suggest getting in touch with Lenovo support for a fan replacement. 

Here's the support site for chat or phone support: http://support.lenovo.com

Direct number: 877-453-6686

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors