Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RRamirez1
Paper Tape
Views: 336
Message 21 of 22

Re: Yoga 710 screen cracked from opening it

so I again contacted Lenovo and this was the response they gave me .
"Thank you for sending us the details. Upon checking, the laptop is already out of warranty. As much as we would like to repair the computer, we wouldn't be able to do so as it is already out of warranty"

there is no way of getting any results, so far Ive done lost on 2 laptops .
dinaalrubaye
What's DOS?
Views: 164
Message 22 of 22

Re: Yoga 710 screen cracked from opening it

The same thing happened to my 15" Lenovo yoga 710, I am very gentle with my laptop and always keep it in it's case when I take it with me to university. I've had it for quiet some time now, (almost two years) and as I was closing it down for the night earlier this week I heard a craking sound, it was my screen and the hinge somehow got dislocated, I was very dissappointed and confused wondering if there was something that I did wrong.. But now I'm reading comments from people on this thread and see the exact same thing that happened with my laptop. I took it to my local iBreakUFix and they told me they didnt want to get near the screen in fear of breaking it and that I wanted to get it fixed it will cost me about 700$, I really hope lenovo acknowledges that this a design fault because it is pretty common.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors