Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tucansam
What's DOS?
Views: 698
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 710 screen replacement

Sorry, I guess I am cross posting.  I initially put this in the Yoga Book forum, sorry about that.

--

Hi gang.

I picked up a 11.6" 710-11ISK and it had a screen with some issues.  I picked up a replacement on ebay but it didn't fit.  The original screen has the Windows logo on the very center bottom, the new one did not.  The original screen (exterior shell, LCD, hinges -- entire assemnbly I'm talking about here) is about 1/2" shorter than the replacement.  At the bottom bezel of the original screen, where the two screws are that hold the screen together, the little rubber grommets that sit over those screws, were black.  On the replacement screen assembly, they were grey (as was the bezel).

I'm wondering if there were a couple of versions (generations?) of the 11.6" 710, and if anyone can help me identify exactly what I have?  Mine has 8GB RAM, soldered onboard the motherboard.  There are still a bunch of replacement screens on Ebay, but, having seen one that doesn't fit, they all look to be of that particular model.

Any ideas would be wonderful.

Thanks.

Moderator note: post moved from ThinkPad Chromebooks to Lenovo Yoga forum.

Guru
Views: 651
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 710 screen replacement

Not sure what assembly you have, but the part numbers for the LCD assembly unit of your laptop is 5D10L46158 for black and 5D10L60305 for silver. 

Copy and paste the part number into eBay and that should be the correct part. Make sure it's genuine and check the seller feedback.

Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors