Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aksoyert94
Paper Tape
Views: 4,968
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 710 wont turn on anymore (SOLVED)

Hello, I have yoga 710 15IKB

When i opened my laptop, after 1 min it suddenly shut down and after that moment it does not answer anything. Its like motherboard is just burn. Just there is light near start button but there is no voice from laptop and there is no response totally. When it shut down charger was not plugged in just usb connected to phone. Also usb output is not chargong anymore. I tried to 1 min holding trick but after 15 sec charger indigator light is gone and after that it stay still

Aksoyert94
Paper Tape
Views: 4,918
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 wont turn on anymore (SOLVED)

I removed adaptor then i take the battery out(it was not external battery i opened pc and removed the connector) pressed power button for 30 secs and plugged the battery and it fixed. 

This failure really sucks!!!

Christopher95
What's DOS?
Views: 1,585
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 710 wont turn on anymore (SOLVED)

Thank you thank you THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! I had exactly this problem as well and it worked!! Best buy quoted $300 to fix it ($85 for shipping and handling, the rest for a replacement motherboard - the suspected root of the issue) and all it needed was a quick unplug and plug of the battery! You saved me hundreds of dollars and my computer! You have my eternal gratitude!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors