Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Junho
Paper Tape
Views: 179
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81B5 Touchscreen NO WORK

Hello, good night. I have a: Device Make: YOGA 720-12IKB, Serial Number: xxxxx, Product Number: 81B5, BIOS: 5GCN30WW

His touchscreen stopped working. I thought it was some kind of virus. I reconfigured the assembler, returning it with the factory configuration. And after it start I upgraded Windows 10 and updated the Lenovo Advence. So I was supposed to have the computer with all the features again. But the touchscreen didn't come back. Someone has some solution. Thank you to all who are reading

Moderator comment: Serial number(s) removed to protect member from mischief.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 144
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81B5 Touchscreen NO WORK

Hi Junho!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Open the Lenovo Vantage app which also helps to download the latest available and compatible driver updates for your computer. If it is not yet installed, you can download it here.

https://vantage.lenovo.com/

Also try using a Pen on the screen, this will help us isolate the case between hardware and software.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Junho
Paper Tape
Views: 138
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for responding. but as I explained my computer is already updated (windows and Lenovo) until my BIOS is updated, but the touchscreen will not work again.

Would you have some other solution?

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 116
Message 4 of 5

Hey there, Junho! 

Please open up the Device Manager (click the Start key and type Device Manager). Once the Device Manager is open > go to Human Interface Devices or HID and expand it > look for the HID touchscreen compliant and right click and choose uninstall > restart the laptop and test the touchscreen again. Let us know how it goes. 

Regards, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Junho
Paper Tape
Views: 109
Message 5 of 5

Hello  , well, good morning !!!!
thanks for trying to help, but everything apparently is normal, all the drivers are updated and the device manager shows that everything is functional. Has anyone else been through this problem and in some solution?

Capture.PNG

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors