Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeraldMc
What's DOS?
Views: 2,434
Message 1 of 6

Yoga 720 13 Bluetooth off

I have a new Yoga 720 13, and everything was working fine. I added a Bluetooth mouse and no problems. 

Now the Bluetooth has turned off and mouse doesn't work. When I troubleshoot, it tells me Bluetooth us off and must be turned on, but cannot find how to do that. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,328
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga 720 13 Bluetooth off

In Windows 10, click the notification icon at the far right of the taskbar. Below any notifications will be a series of buttons you can click for Airplane Mode, Tablet mode, et al. One of those buttons is for Bluetooth. 

If that fails, you might need to roll back your computer using System Restore to before you added the mouse and do it all over, again.

If THAT fails, or you don't have a system restore point, then we need to look at making sure you have the latest drivers installed. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Cantatemusic
What's DOS?
Views: 2,319
Message 3 of 6

I Have had exactly the same problem with my 520. One minute it is there the next it is not. There is NO OPTION to turn it back on as it simply disapears from the system. I have -reinstalled the drivers etc and for a bitit worked again but then it stopped while I was using it and even the windows 10 notifiaction area button vanished while I was watching it! I have tried to contact support but they said re-intall the drivers, again, which I did, and it still doesn't work! Come on Lenovo, sort it out!!

papayayoghurt
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,947
Message 4 of 6

Suffering of the exactly same problem on my 520!

Cantatemusic
What's DOS?
Views: 1,936
Message 5 of 6

It is still doing it but I have to uninstall the driver, then restart and it usually resets the bluetooth. Sometimes however it might take 3 attempts at this for it to sort it properly. Very annoying when it happens but seems totally random. I can at least work around but there's no explanation or fix from Lenovo. Shame as otherwise it's a great machine!

fdnavid
What's DOS?
Views: 951
Message 6 of 6

Mine disappeared as well today. I was playing music in bluetooth speaker that suddenly went off. Yoga 720 13.3 inch. I couldn't find it in device manager. Anybody knows where it is?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors