Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svtcobra00
Paper Tape
Views: 82
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 720 13" cursor not responding to tap/click until I touch the screen

I have a 3 month old Yoga 720 13IKB that is now experiencing touchpad issues. I can move the cursor around fine but the left or right click/taps do not work when I hover over an icon. Once I use the touchscreen to open the app, the cursor then works normally. Sometimes the cursor will freeze but I can tap the touchscreen and the touchpad will work normally again. It can be a bit glitchy but is mostly usable. It started exhibiting these issues today after putting my laptop into sleep mode. There is no rhyme or reason to this issue. It happens sporadically. 

I have tried to uninstall the mouse drivers but all the options are greyed out. I have adjust the pointer settings as well. Nothing seems to be working to resolve it. I unistalled the Lenovo Vantage software and I also updated the BIOS which was the only update in the Vantage software before I uninstalled it. Another thing I attempted to do was to download the Wacom drivers for the touchpad but none exist. There are also no touchpad drivers listed on the Lenovo drivers site.

I am really enjoying this laptop but this touchpad issue is driving me a bit crazy.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors