Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
geminihc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 647
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 720 13" not charging via 27W usb-c charger

i'm trying to charge via the essentialphone charger which charges at 9v 3a (27w) but it's not working. it SEEMS to be able to keep it not discharging, however it doesnt charge. and if i turn off computer, it still doesnt charge.

very weird?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 630
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 720 13" not charging via 27W usb-c charger

Not weird.  The 720 needs 20V to charge.  If your adapter can't provide that or correctly negotiate that it's not surprising that it doesn't work.

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/yoga720-13ikb_yoga720-15ikb_hmm_201702.pdf

"AC adapter  20 V, 45 W (Lenovo YOGA 720-13IKB)"

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors