Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jalexx07
What's DOS?
Views: 1,592
Message 11 of 15

Re: Yoga 720 13Ikb touchpad don't work and pointer not displayed

Hi guys! I think i may have found the solution.Try updating the BIOS. i had a 720 121kb come in for the touchpad not responding after resuming from sleep. After updating BIOS, it was fixed! i tried it on another 720 121kb and it was fixed as well, good luck!

RGB37
Paper Tape
Views: 1,364
Message 12 of 15

I've had the same issue. Upon returning from sleep mode, trackpad is non-functional, no pointer on screen. Trackpad isn't even listed on device list when it was 30 seconds prior. Tried re-installing drivers and running updates to no avail. I'm having to work around by adjusting what happens when closing lid in the power management settings, if you change from sleep to hibernate trackpad/pointer seems to retain function when returning from hibernation. Annoying for a brand new machine to have this bug that makes sleep mode useless. Would rather not be writing to my hard drive everytime I close the lid...If anyone hears of a solution, or if lenovo reps are monitoring these threads please provide updates. 

rhparker10
What's DOS?
Views: 1,250
Message 13 of 15

My trackpad would work when I first boot up the computer but if I closed the laptop, the trackpad would not come back. This worked for me (just updates the firmware, didn't affect any files on my computer), just run the exe and computer will update and restart on its own.

Update the BIOS to version 5GCN20WW, here is the  link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/5gcn20ww.exe

UdinDragon
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,219
Message 14 of 15

is that the most updated BIOS for Yoa 720 13 ?

I could only find that 1YCN37WW(V2.04) is the most updated BIOS on Lenovo support webpage below,

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ae/id/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-720-13ikb-type-80x...

lmol
What's DOS?
Views: 60
Message 15 of 15

Hello

PROBLEM SOLVED by going to device manager, / keyboards/ uninstall the HID keyboard device which has a yellow alert AND tick the box to DELETE the DRIVER files

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors