Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShirwanRasoul
Paper Tape
Views: 684
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 720 151KB Touch Screen not working

I have bought Yoga 720 151KB from less than three months but from a few days the touch screen is not working maybe after the last windows update i tried every ways that adviced in the community but nothing work . 

Is somthing wrong with my laptop .

I shouldnt buy Lonovo every budy told me But i said that The new company is making better computer to win the compation with the famous copanies But i was dump .

ShirwanRasoul
Paper Tape
Views: 644
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 720 151KB Touch Screen not working

is there any one have any idea what is wrong with my laptop , there is no Lenovo store near my there is only one in Oslo and i am living in Stavanger .

JohnnyCbus
What's DOS?
Views: 639
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately, the same thing happened to the first 720 I picked up. Maybe a bad batch? Returned it and got a new one. No issues.
ShirwanRasoul
Paper Tape
Views: 637
Message 4 of 5

Thank you for your advise but how returned it , i have it through the net and there is no such store in the town i live in , is there an email i can write to return it
JohnnyCbus
What's DOS?
Views: 635
Message 5 of 5

When I called Lenovo support they offered to send a tech onsite to fix it, maybe they would do the same for you? If not, you would have to send it to a depot for repair. Since I just bought mine I told them no thanks and just took it back to the store. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors