Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyraFen
What's DOS?
Views: 356
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 720 15IKB Active Pen 2 not working

My Active Pen 2 is not writing on my Yoga 720 anymore. I had to replace the screen a few weeks ago because of a ghost touch issue, and now while the touch screen works, the pen does not. I've tried everything: reinstalling the Wacom Drivers, buying a new Active Pen 2, resetting and reinstalling the OS, but nothing seems to work. I can't seem to find anything wrong in Device Manager, and everything looks like it should be working, but it is not. The top Bluetooth section is working fine, the top button works and opens Windows Ink Workspace, but the tip and side buttons are completely unresponsive. I've searched all over for a solution, but I still haven't found one that works. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 324
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 720 15IKB Active Pen 2 not working

There are 2 separate digitizers: one for finger touch (on front of screen), and pen (behind screen).  They are completely separate.  Was this a warranty repair?  If so, contact the servicer.  I am guessing you have a connector that is not completely plugged in.  

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
CyraFen
What's DOS?
Views: 316
Message 3 of 4

My device was out of warranty, so I replaced the screen myself. I am currently away from home right now but I will take a look at it in a week when I return. Thank you for the quick reply!

mastbury
What's DOS?
Views: 146
Message 4 of 4

Have the same problem- had my screen replaced a couple weeks ago, touch now works, pen does not.  Did you figure this out?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors