Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nitnatele
Fanfold Paper
Views: 125
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 720-15IKB FHD touch screen not working

Alright, my pen input works but not the touch input.

Drivers are up to date, so is windows. Device manager shows all devices as working, incl. the wacom device and the HID-compatible touch screen.

I tried to:

- unistall the driver HID-compatible touch screen driver and restart

- unistall the wacom driver incl. deletion of drivers, restart and reinstallation via lenovo vantage

- downgrade the bios as per a solution here

- reinstall of windows, one time via a lenovo restore usb, one time with a windows media creator usb

In the same thread as the downgrade bios solution One of the Lenovo reps posted about upgrading the ...

I contacted the Lenovo support as well and they want me to send in the device. BUT it was purchased in Germany incl. 2 year extended warranty and I'm currently residing in Denmark. Lenovo says that I can't send it in for a warranty claim without a German address and also tells me that international warranty is not an option for this device.

It's quite the rollercoaster, really. Especially since I'm 99% it's not a h/w failure but some kind of low level software problem. Touch doesn't work in the bios or during windows install either. Or while booted from a ubuntu live usb.

Is there anyone with the same issue and a potential solution?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 31
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 720-15IKB FHD touch screen not working

Hi! A similar topic was discussed here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-720-13ikb-no-HID-compliant-Touch-scre.... Try the suggested steps.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors