Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vakasoft
Blue Screen Again
Views: 320
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 720-15lkb ... No Audio on USB type C

the USB type C doesnt wok with my Audio Adapter...

With my Phone ... and other devices ... no problem... 

The reason of using the usb c to take audo is have a secon audio output ( Dj )

IMG_20180504_013620_HHT.jpg

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 281
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 720-15lkb ... No Audio on USB type C

I doubt the 720 (or most PCs for that matter) support Legacy Audio through USB-C. It's not a necessary support as the 720 has its own audio jack. I'd think you could get by with a simple Y-cable, depending on the amps or mixeers you're supplying audio TO.  Or, perhaps, step up to an outboard audio device with more features. I use a Focusrite, but my audio work goes TO the computer. And it's USB-2. Don't need much more than that for audio. Focusrite has a USB-C device for the Mac, but I don't believe they've issued Windows drivers for it. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
vakasoft
Blue Screen Again
Views: 272
Message 3 of 5

But i need 2 outputs with diferent audio...  Y cable os fora same audio 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 263
Message 4 of 5

From what I can find, Windows natively won't do separate audio to different devices. And your computer only has one audio card.  So, you'd need an external sound card ANYway and third-party software that can send different audio to different devices. 

I doubt the headphone dongle would have given you different audio, anyway. AIUI, that's not how those work.

Friend of mine DJ's on the side. He uses two laptops and two sets of redundant external drives. The two laptops feed into a standalone mixer along with his various microphones. If one of the laptops fails, he can still sequence everything on the other one, it's just that the crossfades between tunes is a bit more abrupt.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
vakasoft
Blue Screen Again
Views: 256
Message 5 of 5

I use virtualdj ... (Pre-earing) ...  finally i Will use a USB audio card i Will bought on amszon

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors