cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turtlerebbit
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,572
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 720 Lenovo boot logo. Is there a way to change it? (should be the same for every new Yoga).

I've been looking around and found a few people who are very displeased with the logo startup/boot logo (example1, example2), but no way to change it as of yet. Is it possible without too much hassle?

I know it's not a big deal but the logo is simply terrible in so many ways. If nothing, then at least I'm raising awareness and maybe Lenovo will choose a better graphic designer for our collective startup screens.

I mean, seriously? Is that the best you could come up with? Edit: More

Highlighted
JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,565
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 720 Lenovo boot logo. Is there a way to change it? (should be the same for every new Yoga).

I do not know of any way to easily change it without hackging the BIOS, nor would I waste time trying to do so since it is just the boot logo, and I am just happy to have it boot up.

turtlerebbit
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,560
Message 3 of 5

Re: Yoga 720 Lenovo boot logo. Is there a way to change it? (should be the same for every new Yoga).

I am also just happy to have it boot up, but will be a little bit happier when I don't have to look at a really bad rendition of the Lenovo logo. It's as if the logo went on a party and forgot to come back.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,524
Message 4 of 5

The only way is to perform BIOS update/modifications but it's not suggested at the moment due to you may break-up your computer and voiding your warranty

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Atilla-e
Paper Tape
Views: 180
Message 5 of 5

Lol mine got drunk at the party look at it Smiley Very Happy

50252816_2295643697112325_2037139950981349376_n.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors