Views: 273
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 720 - Noise / רעש

היי המחשב שלי עושה רעשים מוזרים יש לי יוגה 720

ואני לא מצליחח ליצור אתכם קשר אשמח שתחזרו אלי

Google translation for the benefit of the community:

Hey my computer makes strange noises I have yoga 720
And I am unable to contact you

Moderator comment: Please feel free to post in your native language, but as the principal language of this community is English, please include a translation alongside for the benefit of other members. Regards.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 264
Message 2 of 4

Re: רעש

מצאת את הפורום הזה, אז אני מניח שאתה יכול לדבר אנגלית. נא לעשות זאת באמצעות המתרגם הוא זמן רב. תן לנו פרטים ספציפיים ואנו ננסה לסייע לך.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
idann
What's DOS?
Views: 212
Message 3 of 4

i have yoga 720, every time i open the computer he do weird noise. i think its from the fan. i had a computer and they replace it for a new one and now i have this problem.
i didnt succssed to find your email and i want someone to conect me and try help me to figure it out
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 210
Message 4 of 4

Let the computer run for ten to fifteen minutes and see if the fan calms down. If not, open "task manager" and see what's consuming your resources.  Virus scanners, Windows updates and other programs that run at startup can strain the processor resulting in the loud fan.

In Hebrew in case it helps:

תן למחשב לרוץ במשך עשר עד חמש עשרה דקות ולראות אם המאוורר נרגע. אם לא, פתח את "מנהל המשימות" וראה מה צריכת המשאבים שלך. סורקי וירוסים, עדכוני Windows ותוכניות אחרות שפועלות בעת האתחול, עשויות לסבך את המעבד ולגרום למעריץ הרם.

Also, you might consider clicking the triangle to the right of "English" at the top of this page. You can select Hebrew and obtain contact solutions that might be easier.  

כמו כן, ייתכן שתשקול ללחוץ על המשולש שמימין ל "אנגלית" בחלק העליון של דף זה. אתה יכול לבחור עברית ולקבל פתרונות קשר אשר עשוי להיות קל יותר.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors