cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fenals
Paper Tape
Views: 593
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 720 - Pantalla tactil ha dejado de funcionar- Touch display does not respond

Hola

La pantalla tactil de mi nuevo Yoga 720 ha dejado de funcionar. Alguien sabe una solución?

He instalado Avast y Office 365 des de su compra.

Muchas gracias

The touch display of my new Yoga 720 has stopped working. Has anyone a solution? I only have installed Avast antivirus and Office 365.

Thank you

Jordi

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 462
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 720 - Pantalla tactil ha dejado de funcionar- Touch display does not respond

Hi Fenals! Welcome to our forums community. Did the issue occur when you installed Avast? Was there any recent changes or any updates before the issue arise? Could you try the similar steps here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/brand-new-lenovo-yoga-720-touc.... Let us know how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

fenals
Paper Tape
Views: 393
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 720 - Pantalla tactil ha dejado de funcionar- Touch display does not respond

Hi

Thanks for your reply. 

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter does not detect any failure. Drives are updated. I've uninstalled Avast (nothing happened)

Should I unistall Office 365?

Best regards

Jordi

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors