08-06-2019

US

1 Signins

122 Page Views

• Views: 122
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 720 Search bar disappears and screen blacks out

2019-08-06, 13:21 PM

My Yoga 720-15IKB is just out of its warranty and I have noticed that when i click or type in the search bar (bottom left corner), the bar turns black as if it just disappears. As a result, I cannot search for applications. Sometimes i will begin to type and the results will appear for a split second before the entire box disappears.

I am unsure if this issue could be related to another issue where my screen blacks out and displays random pixelations before it "runs into an issue" then reboots my computer. This has happened several times over the past few weeks and seems to be happening increasingly often.

Drivers up to date, system is updated, ran a diagnostics test and no issues appeared. What is wrong and what do I do to fix this?

Options

379 Posts

11-04-2019

PH

115 Signins

4667 Page Views

• Views: 4667
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 720 Search bar disappears and screen blacks out

2020-01-18, 15:31 PM

Hi ,

Sorry for the late reply as we just joined the boards, but if you are still having the same issue please let us know.

Regards

Jeremy

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete