cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_CLEW
Paper Tape
Views: 2,248
Message 121 of 131

Re: Yoga 720 Touchscreen Not Functional (Wacom Driver Issues after Windows Update?)

Wacom Pen driver 

released Jan 3, updated Jan 8

windows 10 V 1809

Highlighted
pubbaa88
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,206
Message 122 of 131

Re: Yoga 720 Touchscreen Not Functional (Wacom Driver Issues after Windows Update?)

can anybody verify whether the above mentioned issue has been resolved.

because i had this issue( well it sort of did, but i uninstalled all the bloatware, and it started working again) , but pretty disappointed by the silence from Lenovo.

at least send out message saying they are trying to fix it..

if this issue isn’t fixed , last Lenovo i’d buy

tcordero
Punch Card
Views: 2,202
Message 123 of 131

above solution might have worked for the poster's yoga730 but did not work for my yoga720. This is getting very frustrating since the touch functionality is important to me and Lenovo is still silent
kara3967
Paper Tape
Views: 2,176
Message 124 of 131

I tried everything that was suggestged by people here and customer support.  I ended up having to send mine in to have the screen repleaced.   Nothing else worked.  

MrFrank
Paper Tape
Views: 2,163
Message 125 of 131

I have same problem and lenovo only want to replace the screen just 15 days...15 days are you crazy?

How to work.

LENOVO IS VERY BAD COMPANY 

strakaido
Paper Tape
Views: 1,688
Message 126 of 131

Hi all,

Saw a solution on another site that worked for me: power off, unplug power cable, and hold the power key for 1 minute. This restored both my touchscreen and bluetooth. Hope it works for you guys too.

tcordero
Punch Card
Views: 1,613
Message 127 of 131

Tried this but did not work, sadly. Turned my laptop off, unplugged cable, pressed and held the power button for 1 minute then nothing happened. Pressed it normally again to turn it on then the touchscreen issue is still present.

Happy though that it worked for you.

2Relaxed
Fanfold Paper
Views: 846
Message 128 of 131

My laptop has lost the touchscreen functionality over a year ago and completely out of the blue.  It was  briefly restored last Spring but then was gone for good. (My first post here and later posts in this thread https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-720-Touchscreen-Not-Functional-Wacom-...)

Now, a few days ago I noticed by accident that it's back again and I haven't done anything to get it back. Not sure how long it will last this time but I have a fully functional touchscreen right now. 

Just thought I'd update everyone. 

djivobutnot
Fanfold Paper
Views: 449
Message 129 of 131

Well, I read it all. Still waiting for a solution. Anyone from Lenovo here?

tcordero
Punch Card
Views: 416
Message 130 of 131

still no update on this. One of the major reason why I bought this laptop is its touchscreen and since November, this still has not been solved. 

Please please please ADMINs of Lenovo, please update us if we are expecting anything from you guys!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors