cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GW2018
Paper Tape
Views: 4,853
Message 11 of 128

Re: Yoga 720 Touchscreen Not Functional (Wacom Driver Issues after Windows Update?)

I just purchased my Lenovo today.  I love it. But the touchscreen and pen are not working. 
Please Lenovo sort out the problem.  I don't want to purchase & reset up another laptop. 

sonixa
Paper Tape
Views: 4,834
Message 12 of 128

Re: Yoga 720 Touchscreen Not Functional (Wacom Driver Issues after Windows Update?)

HI. Just bought a new yoga 520 -  updated windows and bum!!! no more touchscreen!!!

wacom driver problem... any ideia how to solve it? by the way. how come the issue is marked solved???

feco911
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,815
Message 13 of 128

The solution is DO NOT BUY YOGA.

Terrible support...

growneym
Paper Tape
Views: 4,811
Message 14 of 128

Bingo!

I’ve never had a company agree so quickly that my best option was to return their product and buy something else. 

I listened...Spectres arrive by Friday!

Yoga720
Punch Card
Views: 4,710
Message 15 of 128

Op can you mark your the original post as not solved please?

I have the same issue with my Yoga 720, and although it is nice to know it is a known issue, it currently has not a solution for the problem. 

We all have to wait for either Wacom, Microsoft, or Lenovo to release a fix. Until they do can you mark your ticket not solved?

Yoga720
Punch Card
Views: 4,660
Message 16 of 128

To confirm, is this the issue everyone else is experiencing?

Capture.PNG

Ultralight7
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,656
Message 17 of 128

I'm the OP, everyone. A quick message about why I marked this as solved since everyone seems annoyed at me doing so:

There is no solution. That's the reason I marked it resolved. We know what the issue is and we know it's not possible to remedy on your own, at least not in any conventional, repeatable way. This is a driver that simply doesn't work. Lenovo's likely at fault for not pushing Microsoft hard enough. Wacom is probably at fault because they're not caring enough to ensure their drivers work on the new Windows update, and of course, Microsoft is at fault because they're not fixing the issue causing it.

All three companies are causing this issue, none of which seem to want to fix it. Lenovo is literally telling people to return these computers, unable to provide any support or ETA on the issue.

That means there is a "solution" or end-point to this conversation; it's just one that none of us want. Lenovo, Wacom, and Microsoft messed this model up. This is the kind of issue that kills this specific model of the Yoga until something new comes out. Upgrade to a 910 or get out of the brand entirely and move to Surface or Spectre.

feco911
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,627
Message 18 of 128

No. I have an issue with the Wacom Device driver, it says:
The device cannot start, code :10
STATUS DEVICE DATA ERROR
Yoga720
Punch Card
Views: 4,555
Message 19 of 128

@feco911 If you go into the bios does your touchscreen work there?

feco911
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,548
Message 20 of 128

Not working there neither. Should it? Yours is working in the bios?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors