cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pubbaa88
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,182
Message 41 of 128

Re: Yoga 720 Touchscreen Not Functional (Wacom Driver Issues after Windows Update?)

Hi! guys... i see many of you are still facing this issue

did you all update the bios and drivers manually via Lenovo driver page.

my touch is working, only thing i did remove was the Lenovo bloatware, 

here is a simplification, if you are not using those Lenovo apps ..why are you keeping them.?

i had this issue when updated win10 my touch wasn't functioning either...but afterwards got the screen working by deleting those apps...although i'm stuck on win10 update that pops up everyday..i can use the touch.

2Relaxed
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,171
Message 42 of 128

Re: Yoga 720 Touchscreen Not Functional (Wacom Driver Issues after Windows Update?)

I, too, feel that it's not a hardware issue, especially after my screen has come back to life for a few days. 

psychrage
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,162
Message 43 of 128

pubbaa88, as far as I know the only Lenovo thing I have left installed is the Vantage software for updates and what not. Though I could maybe try uninstalling that as it's not at all useful.

I'm on the latest bios and win 10 spring creators update.

As far as my co-workers laptop, we went over the drivers about a month ago and his touch screen details said nothing about not being migrated. I'm not sure when it happened, but the driver events for my touchscreen no longer says "driver not migrated". Except it still doesn't work.

pubbaa88
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,158
Message 44 of 128

Hi!

well i started seeing unresponsiveness of the  touch screen when i installed Lenovo Vantage.

as soon as i uninstalled it i stroked the screen to find the touch input was registered. didn't even restart it.

please try that and see...

psychrage
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,151
Message 45 of 128

No change when uninstalling Vantage. Even rebooted. Still no driver issues. Control Panel -> Tablet PC still shows "Pen and Limited Touch Support".

The only other Lenovo thing installed is Lenovo Yoga Mode Control. Which it says not to uninstall. I think I'll try uninstalling it...
psychrage
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,147
Message 46 of 128

No change in uninstalling Yoga Mode Control. Rebooted. No change in device manager. Reinstalled, no change.
pubbaa88
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,140
Message 47 of 128

I'm sorry to hear that. i don't know how to assist you further,Smiley Sad

guess i got lucky, anyway hope Lenovo and Microsoft helps you by releasing a fix.

Devilisback
Paper Tape
Views: 1,125
Message 48 of 128

I had the same issue. Filed a complaint n replaced the screen under warranty... Now its working without any issues.. Even after several updates n with blotwares works fine

KXS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,095
Message 49 of 128

i have a similar problem as you. i think the digitizer driver is missing or deleted i guess. i dont know what to do about it. 

is there anyone with a working touchscreen willing to share their driver files under hid compliant touchscreen so that we can load it from device manager and check.

KXS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,078
Message 50 of 128

has anyone did a factory reset back to the state when it was purchased?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors