Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Youga
Paper Tape
Views: 519
Message 151 of 156

Re: Yoga 720 dock compatibility

How do I leave BAD REVIEWS on a Lenovo product?
ValUe
What's DOS?
Views: 509
Message 152 of 156

Hi Poddi,

That's exactly what I'm worried about - bandwidth.

I've also just made a change and bought a 38" UltraWide but I don't think it will be a problem.

TB3 with an active cable if i understand correctly is 40gb/ps theoritical max (20 gb/ps on an inactive cable) - that's correct right ?.

I guess I need to figure out what the max bandwidth of each of the devices is - as running 32 tracks IO on the audio interface, along with some heavy drive reading across multiple SSD's over that TB3 input could cause one or more devices to start skipping & jumping.

Stability is key here - it's a completely unusable system for me if there are artifacts in the system !

Val.

juniorgolf18
Fanfold Paper
Views: 426
Message 153 of 156

I have a 720 13" . I don't need 4k on my dual monitors. Just using for office work. Basic stuff.

Has anyone confirmed what will work for sure? Daisy- chaining them? Dock?
juniorgolf18
Fanfold Paper
Views: 424
Message 154 of 156

I'm wondering if I can use an adapter I've got now, it's a Lenovo that connects to the thunderbolt port, it's got 3 usb ports, one a 3.0, and one hdmi. I've got a 27 inch connected to the hdmi port on it now, works great as is...  Wondering if I can connect another monitor via the usb 3.0 port via a usb-hdmi adapter and then extend them?

prestress
Serial Port
Views: 177
Message 155 of 156

Unfortunately, it does not work with https://www.amazon.com/Wavlink-Thunderbolt-DisplayPort-Adapter-Converter/dp/B07CLLX6XS

I am out of ideas and very disappointed of the poor technical details that Lenovo have provided for that laptop.
glimmersdad1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 138
Message 156 of 156

Confirming, I had this problem with dual monitors and just found this posting. The driver rollback solution worked fine so here's an "attaboy" and a kudo. Unfortunately it didn't do anything for the other functions of my dock so Ethernet, USB, audio still don't work, but thanks for the monitor fix! - Glimmersdad1

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors