Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RBT2
Paper Tape
Views: 490
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 720 power button delay and key board

Hi everyone, 

I've had my Yoga 720 for a few months and I have really enjoyed this laptop. I've had a few issues and wanted to reach out to see if it was fixable in setting or something I should reach out to Lenovo directly. Before this, I was using a Mac so this platform is new to me. Any suggestions are appreciated.

1. Power Button: I've noticed that when my screen goes to sleep I've had to push the power button in order for it to 'wake up'. This has not only been slightly irritating but also very slow. I've noticed that it takes a really long time for it to wake up. I was wondering if there was a way for this to be turned off? This way if I open my laptop it goes to the lock screen or if it falls asleep while open I can press a key instead of having to wait for the button to work. I've also noticed it turns the keyboard light on before the screen. not sure if this happens to anyone else too?

2. Key Board: I'm in college so writing papers and forums is an everyday thing for me. Something that has been happening recently is when I'm in the middle of typing, all of a sudden a 'ping' noise sounds and my keyboard stops typing. At first, i thought maybe it was my palm touching the touchpad causing the courser to move to a different area of the screen so I turned the sensitivity down. But this still happens, at times I'm not even touching the pad and the noise sounds and not only am I no longer typing but the course is somewhere different, at times it feels like I'm typing faster than the keyboard can keep up so it pings to have me stop. 

Both of these are my only issues right now. any help would be great! thank you in advance. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors