Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMFCoffee
What's DOS?
Views: 106
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 720 video buffer issues

My Lenovo Yoga 720 that I just bought last week is a great machine, with one major problem. Videos will not buffer quickly, or at all. Streaming is a huge pain. It's not my wifi or the website--other computers at my house work just fine under the same conditions.

I feel like this must be a really simple fix, but I don't know what to do. I contacted support and they want to charge me to fix it, which I refuse to pay on principle. It should work, I just bought it last week.

Help?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 36
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 720 video buffer issues

Hi BMFCoffee! Welcome to our community forums. May we know what are you streaming? Have you tried using a different browser? Have you compared the download speed of your Yoga 720 and the other devices? Did it work before? Let us know.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors