Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbherculano
Paper Tape
Views: 458
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 72015ikb Screen Flickering, Laptop Freezing and other problems

My 1 year old Lenovo Yoga 72015ikb starts from one day to another to have the screen flickering, laptop freezes sometimes and bars are displayed in the screeen hiding all information on the screen (see pictures).

I tried to reinstall all drivers, reset completely computer reinstalling windows 10 and the problem still the same.

Since I am DJ the laptop become useless because I cannot use it in live performances with this problem.

All help are welcome.

SergioIMG_5312.jpgYoga 72015ikb issues 1IMG_5313.jpg

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 415
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 72015ikb Screen Flickering, Laptop Freezing and other problems

I'd bet that's either a cable or panel issue. But to be sure, boot into the BIOS settings screen and confirm that it happens with no OS loaded. If it works in BIOS, then it's Windows. If you still get that in BIOS (I'm betting you will), then it'll most likely need to be serviced.

Can you connect to an external display?

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Rellek
Fanfold Paper
Views: 411
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 72015ikb Screen Flickering, Laptop Freezing and other problems

I have the same problem.  I sent it in for "hardware" repair twice while it was under warranty and they were not able to fix the problem.  Leads me to believe its some sort of design choice in the laptop that knocks the cable loose.  I'm at wits end with what to do with the machine now.  It's no longer under warranty and I don't want to pay for a "repair" that will not fix the underlying issue...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors