cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malawi
What's DOS?
Views: 3,370
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 730-13 screen problem. screen flickering . any idea how to fix this?

xtremels
What's DOS?
Views: 3,270
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 730-13 screen problem. screen flickering . any idea how to fix this?

I have the same issue. From what I have read it is quite common. I have updated drivers, no success. I have removed bottom cover and inspected connections, can not get problem to occur with cover off which kind of tells me that the cover is pinching the monitor wires. I have tried to manipulate wires to isolate where problem lies but have not had any success. Going to have to dig into more soon because problem is happening much more consistent. This is a work laptop so really can afford to have this down to return to lenova if they even would repair. Unfortunately for me it is only 3 months old and is about to get replaced if I can find problem soon. Definently won't be buying another lenova/JUNK. 

Highlighted
roflez
What's DOS?
Views: 758
Message 3 of 4

Sorry but is not going to go away, i have a yoga 2 and for the last 3 years i had tried just about everything possible but the only thing that works is to plug it in, when is working with the battery always is going to be flickering. the crazy thing is the other lenovos don't have the problem, customer support used to tell me it was the display driver, but that did not work.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 725
Message 4 of 4

Hello and Welcome to Lenovo Forums!
We found a thread similar to your case.
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-730-13-screen-flickering-issue...
If updating the driver does not fix the flickering screen issue, you might have to send it in for repair.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors