Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoRoveri
Paper Tape
Views: 227
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 730-13IKB wifi problem

Hi all,

My brand new Yoga is facing very frequent wifi connection loss.

I've updated BIOS and installed latest realtek driver downloaded from your web site. I've also tried to follow all suggestions in your how to and forum (apart chaning myself the wifi board with an intel one as suggested in the forum). The router has no problem since the

other 10 devices connected have no problem.

However, the problem persist. It is more frequent after the latest windows 10 update. I've also tried the "sfc /scannow" as suggested in the chat, but the problem persists. I've tried to submit a service request, but I always get the message that the SR has been refused!

Now I've switched off the bluetooth, and it seems that the problem is slightly reduced.

I cannot use with the switching off of the bluetooth the pen! This is pretty annoying! 

How can I get a service repair and/or get in touch with customer service to solve my issue?

Thanks for any suggestion

Guru
Views: 222
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 730-13IKB wifi problem

Here are the support contact number for Italy:

info.JPG

For a full list of support phone numbers by country, visit this site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/SupportPhoneList

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

dmosier
What's DOS?
Views: 74
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 730-13IKB wifi problem

I have the same problem, but only when unplugged using battery.  Consistent dropped connections, most of the time I have to turn the Wifi off and back on to be able to connect again.  Everything is updated, BIOS, drivers all of it.  I have tried changing settings to max performance, and going in and directly changing some win10 settings.  I've spent 10 hours searching forums and trouble shooting, frustrating. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors