Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dbryndel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 858
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 730 15 GTX1050 not showing

I was launching a game that I ran previously with no issues and I noticed HORRIBLE performance. I figured hey maybe I have an Nvidia driver update. I opened up Geforce Experience like always and it says No Nvidia Card Detetected...ok..so I opened up Device Manager and sure enough under Display Drivers it use to have both the Intel and the 1050ti. When I look under dxdiag it doesn't show up either. Before under the Intel panel I could change which GPU was being used and now it only lists the Intel driver. 

So my 1050ti 4gb chip is just sitting idle. Anyone run into this before or have a fix? 

I have model 81CU000UUS running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. No major upgrades or software changes that I can think of to cause the card to not show up.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 828
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 730 15 GTX1050 not showing

Hi dbryndel!

Welcome to the Community,

The driver might be hidden in Device Manager. Click on Show Hidden Devices and check if the NVIDIA driver will appear as grayed out. Enabling Switchable graphics in BIOS will also help us isolate the issue. Guide below on how to access BIOS

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht500216

This option can be found in the BIOS configuration tab.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

eLKapre
What's DOS?
Views: 142
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 730 15 GTX1050 not showing

Did you already solve it? I have the same problem too. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors