Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpyle
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,572
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 730 Screen Problems, PLEASE HELP!

Hi there. I bought a lenovo yoga 730 about a month ago. Every once in a while when I open the laptop and try to power it on, the screen is completely dead. The power LED and keyboard LED is responsive but the screen isnt. Other times, the power button and keyboard will be responsive and the screen will light up, but it lights up black with a thin stripe of red and blue on either side of the computer. It tends to do this after I charge it. The only ways I've found to get it to work are just repeatedly doing hard power offs and powering back on until the screen works or holding the f7 key while powering it on. I've tried troubleshooting the computer but nothing is found. I do have both the regular and accident warranty but I'm not sure if those are needed?? I start school in a week and really want to fix this before then so please help! Thank you!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,563
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 730 Screen Problems, PLEASE HELP!

Hello kpyle,

Have you called Lenovo Support about this problem? Considering that it is new, most likely it would be under warranty.

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors