cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miracleStarfish
Paper Tape
Views: 335
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 730, drawing tablet/graphics drawing tab used as external monitor.

Hi Lenovo community,

I just got a drawing tablet. It's a HUION Kamvas (like a Wacom Cintiq). It connects via USB for tablet functionality (perhaps the Kamvas output) and HDMI cable for the graphics screen function to turn on. I can't get the tablet to project the Yoga laptop screen or get a dual screen.

In the settings under "display", I couldn't get the tablet to connect via Bluetooth, or in any other discoverable way. I can't fix this through the HUION driver settings or reinstalling it. I've called LENOVO customer support and they said in order for my tablet to work, it needs to be an external monitor. I think the tablet is an external monitor through an HDMI connection.

The tablet buttons and pen work alright because of the USB connection, but I bought this for the 'drawing on the tablet screen experience". The pen that I have for the Yoga is alright for quick sketches and notes, but I need the buttons and HUION drawing functionality.

All I need to know is if there is a way to get the HDMI to project onto my tablet. Any advice would be helpful since I've out exercised my creative tech support juices! If it's all for not, then oh well, I'll just try another tablet. Thanks!

Is there a way to get the HDMI cable to project from my Lenovo Yoga onto my HUION graphics monitor?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors