Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
increible
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,954
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 730 invisible screen keyboard in tablet mode

Dear Community, Dear Lenovo,

For a while now my screen keyboard in tablet mode doesn´t work. Always when I´m in tablet mode and try to tipe something in you can see how the system wants to automatically open the screen keyboard, but it´s just a transparent bar across the bottom third of the screen.

Due to that issue the yoga is just useless in tablet mode, which is really annoying, because obviously that´s one of the reasons you buy that laptop.

Hopefully someone can help me soon, maybe someone had the same problem and has already fixed it.

Kind regards

increible
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,923
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 730 invisible screen keyboard in tablet mode

Ok, problem solved, just noticed that there were two win10 updates that haven't been installed yet. After downloading and installing them and two reboots the on-screen keyboard was back. Smiley Happy

thegreatone9
Paper Tape
Views: 1,712
Message 3 of 4

Hey, could you please link the specific updates that fixed your issue? I am having this problem!
increible
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,584
Message 4 of 4

Unbenannt.PNG

I haven´t seen your message until now, I hope you´ve already fixed it, if not I think it was those two updates I was refering to. It´s in german, but I think it won´t be that much different in english. Smiley Wink

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors